Our entire fleet is equipped with Samsung Phones. The phones provide access to:
- Cheeseman Drive App for messaging and detailed trip information.
- Geotab HOS - Electronic hours-of-service and pre-trip inspections.
- Navigation: Truck routing, interactive GPS full color mapping.
- Various apps to assist drivers in hazmat, weigh scales, fueling, reserving hotel rooms, etc.
- Electronic On-board recorders for speed verification.
- Back office has ability to remote into phone to provide support while drivers are on the road.
- Increased equipment inspection intervals
- 90% of all vehicle maintenance is performed in-house
- Support for any BASIC violation from a roadside inspection that is found to be improper through the FMSCA Data Quality (DQ) web link
- 100% compliant with hours of service rules
- $50.00 paid for all NO violation inspections
Access to Decision Makers
- Open door policy
- Access to management team via email, phone or walk-in
- Company Vision: Establish and Maintain a Business Environment that All Stakeholders Find, Safe, Enjoyable and Rewarding
- Company Mission: Contribute to Our Customers Success By Providing Value Added Transportation Solutions
- Company Core Values: People, Safety, Service, Communication, Change and Growth
- Easy access to personal time off with instant approval under certain circumstances.
- Time off request submitted via the Cheeseman Drive App
- Instant approval occurs with proper notice (7 days) and previously submitted times off requests for the day from our total driver roster does not exceed 5%, and providing you have days available.
Company Employee Portal
- 24/7/365 Access
- Payroll information
- Personal CSA Driver reporting
- Special Events
- Compliance Information
- Safety Source Newsletter
- Company Uniform Store
Company Apparel and Identifiers
- Uniforms provided for all drivers
- Uniform replacement program
- Earn voucher incentives for gear identified with company logo
- Identification badges